Monday, August 20, 2012

TEAM Spirit !
Tom & Pam now have a web site for TEAM Spirit ! 
What you will find there:
Did you know that the Olympic athletes that won 134 medals at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London were using Shaklee Nutritional Supplements!  Check-out the video on Sports Nutrition.
Also, you will feel better, be healthier and have more energy – check-out the video on the Vitalizer guarantee! 
Where to find it:
www.TEAMSPIRIT.myshaklee.com      



Free Advice
The following was written by a person named Bo Short.  I have no idea who Bo is, but his words are true wisdom! 
Now, here’s Bo . . .
You know what they say (I am not sure who "they" are) about “you get what you pay for,” but I hope that this "free" advice is helpful.
This is a result of a conversation with a 40-something year old gentleman recently who said:
"I do not know if I want to do this."
If you are on my team, another company, or simply thinking about your future please accept this respectfully. Do not make your decision about embracing an opportunity based on whether or not it is something you "want" to do. You do not buy a drill because you want a drill. You buy a drill because you want a hole.
Success is generally derived from doing things you do not want to do . . . things others will not do . . . but by doing the things others are unwilling to do - you can live like most people will never live.
Keep in mind, the question should be: "

Will this get me what I want in life?"  

If so, do it - regardless of whether or not you want to do it!
If you told me digging ditches 8 hours per day would make my dreams come true I would simply ask for a bigger shovel so I could get there faster.
What do you want, not what do you want to do.
If you know the "why", the "how" will present itself . . . usually in the form of something you may not want to do.
Do it anyway! 
(And, do it any "way" that gets you to your goal!)
I wish you all the best in whatever you pursue.
Always lead, Bo
Thanks Bo, it’s all so true!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment